Wednesday, May 7, 2008

96 K-POP : ‘ WINTER SONATA '‘

A k-drama ...


‘ WINTER SONATA ‘















Cast : Bae Yong Jun , Choi Ji Woo , Park Yong Ha

Synopsis

The story begins with the transfer of the main character Jun Xiang to a new high school in search for his biological father and thereby he met his school mate You Zhen. The two young ones fall in love but circumstances and fate dictated that their love would never be.













When Jun Xiang discovered the relationship of his father and You Zhen’s mother , he suspected You Zhen could be his sister. Thus, he abruptly disappeared which led to rumors of his fatal car accident.















Many years later, while working on a ski resort project, the heart-broken and dispirited You Zhen met a guy that resembled Jun Xiang ….













Rating : 4 stars of 5

3 comments:

Diane said...

I was skeptical when my sister invited me to watch this Korean drama with her one day. After the first few episodes, I'm glued to the chair and wanted to watch more. I'm fascinated by the casts, they are all so beautiful and handsome and very good in acting. Since then, I just love watching K-drama, this one if one of my favorites because I like the actor Bae Yong Jun, he looks strikingly handsome and has a perfect set of white teeth (say cheese!)

ivan said...

My first k-drama. Simply enthralling! Enjoy it much.
Ivan

Lawrence Tan said...

Yeah... This is the drama that made us travel to Korea just to play the winter sonata.... hehe..