Saturday, May 31, 2008

213 SB ROMANCE : ‘ When The Clouds Roll By ‘









‘ When The Clouds Roll By ‘

Cast : Ching Li , Yang Fang
Director : Doe Chin

Synopsis

A young intern was called upon to cure a paranoia woman who refused to accept the fact that her pilot boyfriend had died in a plane crash. In the process to cure her, the doctor discovered that her ex- was actually a two-timer with a wife and son ….

The plot is simple but the performances by both Ching Li and Yang Fang in their first starring roles are terrific. The theme song is ‘ evergreen ‘ hit to-date.

Rating : 2 1/2 stars of 5











1 comment:

Diane said...

This was the first movie that I bought from Yesasia many years ago, why? Because I like Yang Fang and Ching Li, so I decided to take it. I don't have any regret because I love the story, Yang Fang and Ching Li are so young, elegant and beautiful. It was Yang Fang (who played a doctor) who helped solved the mystery why Ching Li went out of her mind.