Sunday, July 27, 2008

320 CREATION : ' Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre '




' Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre ' ...


情义绕心中有几多重

仇恨又却是谁所种

情愁两不分

爱中偏有恨

恩怨同重 ...


忘情弃爱世上有真英雄

常人只许让爱恨缠心中

难忘你恩深

我偏偏有恨

相思难共 ...


3 comments:

Andrea said...

'Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre' is Derek Yee's best and one of Shaw Brothers's great sword fighting movies. It is wonderful to see this classic made into a video clip.

Lawrence, another great work ! Thx.

Stevyn said...

Great work Lawrence. I love Jing Yong stories most. Never know that Shaw has made the movie version of the story. I had watched Jet Li's version which is disappointing 'cos it's incomplete. For the drama version, I think Tony Leung's is the best.
Thanks. Another eye opener for me.

Lawrence Tan said...

Hi Stevyn,

I saw Jet Li's version and agreed that it was a junk movie. This SB version is more complete and highly entertaining regardless of the little mess in the beginning of the show... Highly recommended.