Wednesday, April 22, 2009

630 CREATIVE ARTWORKS : ‘ Stairway To Heaven ‘ - Part 3 ( Finale )








2009 Creative Artworks ...


K-drama .. ' Stairway To Heaven '

韓劇 .. 天國 的階梯


Diary Of Jin Su ... ( Day 3 )


Page 09 ...

Chen Jun : Jin Su, you knitted this cap all by yourself huh ? It’s nice .. I like it …

Jin Su : Glad that you like it, I spent more than a month knitting this cap wor …

















Page 10 ...

Hehehehehe ………..
















Page 11 ...

Jin Su : I smile because Chen Jun is by my side …

Chen Jun : I smile because Jin Su smiles …
















Page 12 ...

Chen Jun : Jin Su, I’m tempted to kiss you …
Hmm … I have a strange feelings towards you …
Fortunately you're not my sis … hehe































...... THE END ......

3 comments:

Andrea said...

It’s an ordinary diary yet it depicts a simple romance of two adolescents .. Awesome !!

gordonofeast said...

What a sweet and lovely diary! Nice!

ngengthye said...

這日記記錄了'天國的階梯'的點點滴滴 ... 此情已成回億,只是當時已惘然... 好浪漫, 好懷念!