Tuesday, April 21, 2009

629 CREATIVE ARTWORKS : ' Stairway To Heaven ' - Part 2







2009 Creative Artworks ...


K-drama .. ' Stairway To Heaven '

韓劇 .. 天國 的階梯


Diary Of Jin Su ... ( Day 2 )


Page 05 ...

Jin Su is leaving her villa, leaving all that will bring back memories of her mum .

Chen Jun : Jin Su, feeling down huh ? How can I cheer you up? Your mum will be happy in the other world, so you have to be happy too. I’ll stay by your side , so don’t be sad …

















Page 06 ...

Jin Su, it makes me hurt to see you in a state of depression. Please cheer up!
















Page 07 ...

Han Jin Su, always smile in this way … Yes, smile this way ...
















Page 08 ...

Jin Su : Chen Jun said that mum would follow the sea breeze to my side, smile and sing to me …


















( To be continued ... )

2 comments:

ngengthye said...

好美的日記喔! 我喜歡! 謝謝分享.

Diane said...

Schones Tagebuch, weiter so...
Nice diary, keep it up...