Wednesday, July 9, 2008

293 SB DRAMA : ‘ The House of 72 Tenants ‘



‘ The House of 72 Tenants ‘













Cast : Hu Chin, Yueh Hua, Ching Li

Director : Chu Yuan

Synopsis

A landlady and her sleazy husband tried to exploit their 72 tenants in whatever way they deemed fit, thus their conflicts with the tenants escalated daily. The 72 tenants pulled themselves together and ready to battle the irredeemable couple …

A satirical comedy with exaggerated humor, thumps up!

Rating : 4 ½ stars of 5






2 comments:

Diane said...

唉唷!笑死我了!这个喜剧加讽刺实在好看极了!这是平反人生的故事。邻居们互相帮助,有难同当,有福同享的精神!是一个好影片阿!

Unknown said...

What is this DVD doing in my collection?

I dislike this movie. I find the jokes crude and crass.

Oh I know, I bought it just to have a glimpse of the many guest stars like Lily Ho, etc.

Hu Chin is particularly effective in her acting as I hate her.